Sunday, March 21, 2010

Note from Lady Trish

Things have been busy here, with Winter blossoming into Spring. It’s difficult to believe we’re quickly approaching the month of April. I’ve enjoyed the snowy winter days, but I’m ready for the warm weather, outdoor grilling and entertaining. Here in the Midwest, we’ll be planting our annuals in Mid-May, and that’s something I look forward to.

Now is the time to stock the freezer with appetizers to have on hand when the outdoor entertaining becomes possible, and friends gather. I always try to use the month of March and April to do this. In the next few days, I’ll post recipes for appetizers that’s easy to make, and can easily be kept in the freezer for several months. I love having them on hand, to pop in the oven or toaster oven for the last minute entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment