Thursday, February 25, 2010

***Hat & Scarf in One***


Ladies, remember this from the 70s and 80s? I have one from the ‘old days’, and still use it.

For a long time they weren’t available, but they’re back and better than before. I'm thinking my girlfriend, Mary Jo, who is in Minnesota, could use one with all the snow and cold weather!!!

They are now made with two layers of fleece. The fleece will keep you warm and dry, unlike the old models. Fleece has a tendency to be water repellent, but the new ones have a built in 'Blizzard Guard' that is wind and water proof. The new model has a side loop that keeps one end securely wrapped; another problem with the old model--the scarf would slip and open.

They're machine washable and dryer safe.

The design keeps the back of the neck warm and dry, the reason I always loved this item. Remember my tip of static and dryer sheets—wipe the inside with a used dryer sheet to hold down the static or keep one handy for when you remove the hat.

I purchased two tonight!

You can purchase them on line at: www.supportplus.com

In their search box, type in the item number: FB4402

***The item didn't appear when I searched by: Hat & Scarf in One

No comments:

Post a Comment